In an effort to kind of catch up on my #blogoween posts, here’s a fun Hallowe’en Book Tag! I snagged it from an old post by @The Sassy Geek. Feel free to join in!
1) Favourite Scary (must read) for Halloween
I don’t read many scary books, but I did enjoy The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson. I tried watching the Netflix series, but I didn’t get past the first episode… yup, I’m a major chicken and I value my sleep.
2) Scariest Book Cover
IT. I am terrified of creepy clowns, so I despise this cover… and will never read the book OR watch the movies.
3) If you could go trick-or treating with any author, who would you pick?
Do they have to be alive today? I’d totally choose Edgar Allan Poe.
4) If you could dress up as any bookish character for Halloween, who would you be?
I’d love to be Alosa from Daughter of the Pirate King, because It’d be fun to be a bad-ass, red-haired pirate for the evening!
5) If you could find anything (from any book) in your trick-or-treat stash, what would you hope to find?
I’d hope to find an invisibility cloak!
6) In what fictional world would you like to go trick-or-treating?
I would love to go trick-or-treating in Hobbiton! I am smiling just thinking about how awesome that would be.
7) What book villain would you not like to meet alone in a dark alley on Halloween?
The Headless Horseman or Voldemort. Both are quite terrifying.
8) Would you rather dress up as a vampire, zombie, werewolf, or Shadowhunter?
Definitely a vampire… but a “classic” vampire, not the twilighty ones…
9) Pick a candy (just one) from Harry Potter that you would love to find in your stash.
Chocolate frogs! I am addicted to chocolate, plus frogs are just so cute. Hopefully mine wouldn’t hop away too quickly.
10) What is your favourite Halloween candy?
Anything with chocolate!
Tag – you’re it! Have some fun with this Hallowe’en tag!