Here’s a last minute Top Ten Tuesday post for you (hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl)! This week’s topic – “Binge-worthy TV Shows” just seemed like too much fun to pass up. One of my guilty pleasures is certainly binge-watching shows, and I love seeing which TV shows other booknerds adore.
So here we go… these are my ALL-TIME TOP TEN BINGE-WORTHY TV SHOWS (in no particular order):
- Outlander: who doesn’t enjoy swooning over Jamie Fraser on page and on screen 😉
- Peaky Blinders: because my life is so far removed from theirs in every way possible – it’s fascinating! (plus swoon…again…)
- Departures: this is how I satisfy my inner travel bug throughout the year while anticipating my next adventures.
- The Big Bang Theory: I enjoy laughing, and this show makes me laugh.
- Les Revenants: It is SO CREEPY, mysterious and atmospheric. I haven’t checked whether the third season has been released, but the first two were AMAZING!
- This Is Us: I don’t know if I’ve ever cried so often watching a show… but I do love an emotional rollercoaster.
- Downton Abbey: this is a classic in my eyes! I have watched the full series through countless times, and will continue to do so! Still mad that they killed my favourite character off so soon, but whatever….
- Modern Family: preparing myself for the chaos of family life? Probably not, but it’s very entertaining!
- Friends: AWAYS AND FOREVER!
- Orange is the New Black: completely unique and filled with memorable characters.
AND I have to include my favourite binge-worthy movie: LEAP YEAR
A super cheesy but absolutely adorable romantic comedy set in Ireland’s countryside – THE BEST! I also visited quite a few of the filming locations on the Aran Islands, which makes watching it that much more enjoyable!
What are some of your favourite binge-worthy TV shows or movies?? Do we have any in common? Let me know in the comments below!